Medium Firm : Firm Mattress returns to its original position when pressure is removed
High Quality memory foam is is naturally antimicrobial and resistant to dust and mites.
Mattress ships compressed, rolled in a box conveniently delivered to your door for easy set-up
Ideal for: Light – heavyweight, side sleepers, back sleepers, co-sleepers
- Firmness: With a medium firm feel, It doesn't mattress either you're a back, side, or stomach sleeper, this mattress adapts to your body, offering a cloud-like feel that will have you waking up feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the day.
- Usage: The Made in Canada certified mattress ensures that you have unmatched durability, exceptional support,and works with any type of metal bed, platform bed, box spring and upholstered bed frame, and wooden bed frame.
- Low Motion Transfer: ViscoLogic 10-Inch Memory Foam Mattress is designed to minimize motion transfer. If you share your bed with a partner, you can rest undisturbed, even if they toss and turn throughout the night. Enjoy uninterrupted sleep, undisturbed by movements from the other side of the mattress.
- Orthopedically Supportive: The memory foam layer gently cradles your body, relieving pressure points and aligning your spine, no matter your preferred sleeping position. Sink into the plush comfort as the mattress evenly distributes your body weight, providing exceptional support for aches, pains, and overall muscle relaxation.
- Added Convenience: This mattress comes with a removable, washable cover that helps protect against stains, and spills. Simply unzip and toss it in the washing machine for a fresh and hygienic sleep surface whenever needed.
Approx Dimensions (Inches)
Twin - 74 x 39 x 10 ||Full/ Double - 74 x 54 x 10 || Queen - 80 x 60 x 10 ||King - 80 x 76 x 10||
Good to Know:
- The mattress cover can be changed subject to availability.
- The props are for display purposes only.
- The mattress dimensions are approximate and there may be a slight difference of +0.5/ - 0.5 inches.
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging – with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation –which may include:
Wood slat platform – with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.