We understand you may have a change of heart about the product you received. If this is the case the following conditions must be met:
- Return Period Window - 30 days
- Items must be returned in their original, unused, and unaltered condition with the original box and packaging intact
- Mattresses cannot be returned once they have been taken out of the box, and out of their compressed, rolled packaging
- Original shipping costs are not refundable
- Pre-paid return labels are provided, but the cost is deducted from the refund
- Items are inspected by our return team & restocking/ handling fees may apply if the return criteria is not met
- If you wish to return your item, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com
with your order number as the subject line, stating a brief reason for your return
- All damages/defects by the shipping couriers (FedEx, UPS, Canada Post) must be reported within 48 hours of the arrival of the item.
- If for any reason there is an issue with the item you received, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your order number as the subject line, stating the issue in as much detail as possible.
- Refunds are issued to the original payment method
- Once your returned order is received and approved, we will issue the refund within 7 business days. Be advised your bank may require extra time to deposit the amount back into your account
- Opened, used mattresses and Clearance items are not returnable.