Composite PU leather cushion, moulded foam on seating, butterfly mechanism,3d armrest, heavy-duty nylon base with PU casters, 100L class3 standard gas lift
Ergonomic Design: Designed for an ergonomic fit, you’ll enjoy the relaxing feel of the padded bucket seats and added support for your back with detachable & adjustable lumbar support pillow
Material: Upholstered in a premium faux leather fabric which reflects our commitment to quality craftsmanship and reliable, long-lasting design.
Multi- Function: The 360 degree swivel design,3D Adjustable Arm Rest, butterfly mechanism, Height adjustable upto 3 Inches, extra padded headrest, lumbar support pillows
Heavy-duty Base: 5 Twin Nylon Roller caster gives you smooth and scratch resistant rolling over the surface
Assembly : Our gaming chairs are easy to assemble as detailed instructions included for quick set-up. Support 220 Lbs
The quality of this chair shows our focus on expert craftsmanship and dedication to deliver the best products in the market. The ergonomic chair designed to provide maximum comfort for long hours of seating
1) Multi function: Ergonomic designed chair, 360 degree swivel design, tilt and lock mechanism, height adjustable armrest, butterfly mechanism, Height adjustable up to 3 Inches.
2) Backrest: The high backrest is designed to give support to your neck and spine. The ergonomic chair comes with the detachable lumbar support pillow.
3) Comfort: Composite PU leather cushion, Iron foaming sponge process, moulded foam on the seat to raise the level of comfort.
4) Easy movement: 5 Twin nylon caster wheels are scratch resistant and easy to move silently on the wooden floor and carpet
1) Support :220 lbs
Packaging Overall (L x B x H): 25 x 14 x 33
1) Our gaming chairs are easy to put together.
2) Instruction manual already included in the box.
3) It hardly takes 15 20 minutes to assemble this chair
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.