The gel cooling technology dissipates the body heat away from the mattress, increases continuous airflow and ventilation, and provides you with an incredible and stress-free sleep. The gel memory foam mattress has continued to gain popularity due to its unparalleled support and pressure relief.
Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Medium-firm feel quilted top memory foam mattress is perfect for side sleepers, back sleepers, or stomach sleepers, this mattress won't make you feel disappointed.
Comfortable & Breathing - Gel memory foam conducive to continuous airflow & breathable, skin-friendly fabrics adapt to the environment to keep the mattress surface at the ideal sleeping temperature.
Material - 6.5-Inch high-density foam provides additional comfort, 1-Inch gel memory foam keeps you fresh during your sleep, and 0.5-Inch quilted on top makes you feel cozy.
Usage - It is an ideal mattress for platform bed, metal bed frame, box spring, slatted base and flat platform, etc.
Smart Shipping - We ship the mattresses compressed, rolled, and packed in a box for easy convenience. Please allow the mattress 48 -72 hours to fully expand.
The tight top Gel memory foam mattress combines expertise and the best quality materials with advanced sleep technology to reduce motion disturbance between partners.
- 8-Inch Gel memory foam mattress regulate your sleep temperature and high-density foam aligns your back, hips, and shoulders.
- 6.5-Inch high-density foam provides additional comfort, 1-Inch gel memory foam keeps you fresh during your sleep, and 0.5-Inch quilted on top makes you feel cozy.
- Gel cooling technology draws heat away from your body, and ventilation channels improve airflow throughout the night for cooler sleep.
- With a medium-firm feel, the mattress is perfect for staying comfortable and an excellent choice for your bedroom.
- Made In Canada quality, an odorless and skin-friendly polyester cover.
- The Mattress is compatible with a solid base, platform bed, metal bed frames, flat platform, and box spring.
- The Mattress ships compressed and rolled in a box for easy setup. Please allow the mattress 48 - 72 hours to get back to its original position and for any potential odors to dissipate.
1) Twin (L x W x H) - 74 x 39 x 8
2) Full (L x W x H) - 74 x 54 x 8
3) Queen (L x W x H) - 80 x 60 x 8
4) King (L x W x H) - 80 x 76 x 8
Good to Know:
- All product measurement variance by (+0.5/-0.5) Inches.
- Props are for display purposes only.
- The mattress covers can be varied depending upon the batch processing.
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging – with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation –which may include:
Wood slat platform – with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.