Smart Foam Mattress - Quilted top High-quality foam mattress provides additional support and a comfort for deeper night's sleep.
Material: Skin-friendly polyester cover, and 6-Inch high mattress constructed with 5.5-Inch high-quality smart form and 0.5-Inch quilted padding layer on top conforms to your body and relieves the pressure.
Usage - It is an ideal mattress for platform bed, metal bed frame, box spring, slatted base and flat platform, bunk bed, trundle bed, etc.
Warranty - We are a manufacturer specializing in the production and processing of mattresses. This mattress come with a year warranty. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, contact us at any time for support.
Mattress in a Box - Mattress is compressed, rolled and packed in a box for easy shipping, allowing it to easily be delivered to your doorstep.
1) Euro-top designed mattress enhances your sleep and provides incredible comfort.
2) Made in Canada and high-quality material makes it ideal for a restful night's sleep.
3) This mattress is advised to be used with a metal bed frame, bunk bed, trundle bed, platform bed, metal bed frame, slatted base, flat platform & box spring.
4) 6-Inch high mattress constructed with high-quality smart form and quilted padding layer on top conforms to your body and relieves the pressure.
5) The mattress ships compressed and rolled in a box. It usually takes 48 - 72 hours to fully expand to its original position.
1) Twin (L x W x H) - 74 x 39 x 6
2) Full (L x W x H) - 74 x 54 x 6
3) Queen (L x W x H) - 80 x 60 x 6
4) King (L x W x H) - 80 x 76 x 6
Points to Remember:
1) All product measurements variance by (+0.5/-0.5) Inches.
2) The design and color of the mattress cover can be different depending upon the batch processing and stock availability.
3) The Props are for display purposes only
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging – with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation –which may include:
Wood slat platform – with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.