Design: This recliner chair can attract somebody attention which makes your living room more fashionable
Material: Upholstered in durable faux leather, High density foam with spring pocket seat and plywood frame
Reclining :Manual reclining design, you can sit upright to work, lounge back to read or watch TV, or simply pull the handle and adjust the backrest to a fully reclined position for a nap
Comfort: This recliner provides extraordinary comfort, both sides with padded armrest and footrest extends to the front
Usage: Ideal both for home and office use, a great addition in your leisure time
Space saving: It occupies minimum space which makes it perfect for the lounge, and office waiting for area spaces
Smooth manual recliner for optimal comfort (backrest reclines and footrest pops up), great for reading, sleeping or napping
Material: HIgh quality plywood frame, high density foam and metal recliner mechanism
Footrest: Elevated extra padded footrest to provide an optimal level of comfort
The use of leatherette material makes it a low maintenance recliner, which is high on appeal and class.
Easy to clean durable faux leatherette
Overall (L x B x H) 35.82 x 30.31 x 40.94
No tools are needed to assemble the recliner sofa and fitting only takes less than 3 minutes
We try to have the images display the nearest possible true colors, however, colors may differ a little due to photographic lighting sources and color and contrast settings of the device the images are viewed on.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.