Design: High backrest and elevated footrest design give you the maximum level of optimum comfort so that you can sit continuously for long hours without getting tired and fatigue.
Multi-purpose: The Luxury recliner chair is ideal for the living room, study room, offices, waiting lounge areas, gaming room, Club lounge areas, and theatre room.
Comfort: The upholstered reclining sofa has soft-cushioned seat, an extra thick foam-filled backrest, and a footrest for exceptional comfort and relaxation.
Material: Made with High-Quality breathable PU leather with a solid wood frame and the integrated metal frame holding the footrest and helps in reclining easily.
Sturdy & Durable: The recliner chair offers strong support and stability and can withstand a weight of up to 240 lbs. It comes with four sturdy and heavy-duty nylon feet that efficiently protect both floor and sofa.
1) Design: The recliner has a high backrest which provides ultimate support to your neck and back so that you can sit comfortably.
2) Reclining Angle: You can enjoy your favorite sitting positions on this adjustable reclining Chair as it reclines from 90 to 150 degrees.
3) Mechanism: Push Back Mechanism which means you have to place your hands on armrests and push backward your back using your body weight to recline the chair
4) Usage: The Luxury recliner chair is ideal for the living room, study room, offices, waiting lounge areas, gaming room, Club lounge areas, and theatre room.
5) Material: Made with High Quality breathable PU leather with solid wood frame and the integrated metal frame holding the footrest and helps in reclining easily.
6) Adjustable Footrest: The footrest extends from the front to let you rest your legs and full body stretch.
7) Reclining Positions:
a) Upright Position
b) Recline With Footrest
Approx Dimensions (Inches):
1) Overall (W x D x H): 26.50" x 29" x 40.50"
2) Max Weight Capacity: 240 lbs
1) Tools free assembly Please Note:
1) We try to have the images display the nearest possible true colors, however, colors may differ a little due to photographic lighting sources and color and contrast settings of the device the images are viewed on.
2) Use a damp cloth to clean the recliner chair
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.