CAYENNE, is a spiced-up addition to ViscoLogic's Gaming Racing Home Office Chairs collection. The Supportive Headrest and Adjustable Lumbar support cushions, included with the Chair provide the Real Race Feeling. Ergonomic design and strong metal frame construction makes the Sturdy and comfortable for long usage.
Metal Frame Gaming Racing Home Office Chair
• Height is adjustable with hydraulic Gas-Lift.
• Tilt-able Seat with Lock Function.
• 360 Degree Swivel Rotation.
• Adjustable Armrest, Height Adjustment and inward and outward Rotation
• Ergonomic Design
• Luxurious Synthetic higher grade Leather upholstery
• Thick Padded Seat and Backrest
• Metal frame construction makes chair sturdy however keep the chair light weight easy movement.
• Five Twin Wheel Nylon Casters
• Strong Metal Base Capacity: 330 lbs
• Dimanions (inches):
- Adjustable chair height: Max 52 Min 49
- Chair width: Max 27.25
- Chair depth: Max 27.5
- Backrest height: Max 33.5
- Backrest width: Max 23 (with wings)
- Backrest thickness: Max 2 inches thick
- Gaslift height range: Max 3
- Adjustable Seat height from ground: Max 19 Min 16
- Seat width: Max 20.5 (with the flaps) Min 14
- Seat depth: Max 19
- Seat thickness: Max 6 (with the flaps) Min 3
- Armrest height: Max 15 Min 11
- Adjustable Armrest
- Height range: Max 4
- Rotation range: Max 4
- Armrest depth: Max 11
- Armrest width: Max 3.5
- Armrest thickness: Max 1
- Caster diameter: Max 2.25
- Base diameter: Max 27.5
• Some easy assembly required. Assembly tools and instruction included.
Product Details :
Tilting/ Rocking: Yes
Rotation: 360 Degree Swivel
Padded Headrest: Yes
Adjustable Height / Adjustable Armrest: Yes / No
Headrest Pillow/ Lumbar Cushion : Yes
Material: PU Leather
Lightweight metal frame construction for easy movement Dimension (Inches):
Height: 49" 52"
Seat Width: 20.5", Seat Depth: 19",Back Width: 23", Back Height:33.5", Seat Thickness: 6"
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Some Easy Assembly Required.
Assembly Instructions Included.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.