Mattress Height: The mattress is 11 inches including the Pillow top layer. High density foam is used for pillow top layer. Comfort layer is also added for additional support. Modern border design with Euro top edge support. Foam encasement is breathable.
Material: Multiple comfort layers, high-density foam, individually wrapped pocket coils distribute across the five different zones for orthopedic support
Shipping: The mattress comes rolled, vacuum and compressed in a box for easy shipping. Leave the mattress open for 48 to 78 hours to fully expand to its original position.
Support: This construction is designed to support whole body, each zone has different tension level to provide better natural posture and orthopedic and osteopathic support.
5-Zone Pocket Coils: High-quality and stainless zone pocket coils considered to be the best coil support system working to evenly distribute your weight while aligning all parts of your body.
1) Design: 2 inch euro pillow top designed hybrid mattress is the latest in sleep technology, medium firm feel mattress with full support for therapeutic benefits. The breathable and comfortable foam allows you to get a restful sleep and is best suitable for all types of people.
2) Material: Multiple comfort layers, high density foam, individually wrapped pocket coils distribute across the five different zones to support each and individual part of the body.
3) Comfortable: The luxury and pillow top mattress contour to your body shape, keep your spine balanced, distribute the pressure points, and improve your sleeping quality.
4) 5 Zone Pocket Coils: High quality and stainless zone pocket coils considered to be the best coil support system working to evenly distribute your weight while aligning all parts of your body. It can effectively absorb the noise and vibration caused by tossing and turning when sleeping.
5) Quality: Our Made in Canada mattresses designed for comfortable and relax sleeping in all seasons, We focused on providing the high quality of mattresses to our esteemed and valuable customers.
6) Construction: The mattress is 11 inches including the Pillow top layer. High density foam is used for pillow top layer. Comfort layer is also added for additional support. Modern border design with Euro top edge support. Foam encasement is breathable.
7) Smart Shipping: The mattress ships compressed sealed and rolled in a box for easy set up, leave the mattress in a ventilated space so to allow it to expand back to its original position.
1) Twin (L x W x H): 74 x 39 x 11
2) Full (L x W x H): 74 x 54 x 11
3) Queen (L x W x H): 80 x 60 x 11
$) King (L x W x H): 80 x 76 x 11
1) The bed is for display purposes only (sold separately).
2) The color of the item may slightly vary from the merchandise pictures due to the photographic lighting sources, screen brightness, etc.
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging – with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation –which may include:
Wood slat platform – with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.