This economy Full-Motion TV Wall Mount TV wall mount is the prefect fit for mounting the TV of all sizes from 17"- 37". It gives you lot of flexibility in viewing adjustment, especially in avoiding glare. You just need to follow the easy steps to install the TV mount and improve your watching experience.
This tilting and rotatingTV wall mount is the perfect solution for TV placement in RV, Camper and Truck.. The well-engineered design makes the wall mount sturdy and durable. We recommend please check your wall for wood studs, it can't be used in drywall alone.
- Suitable TV sizes: This TV wall mount fits for the most popular LED , LCD TV sizes from 14" - 43".
- Mounting profile: 80-370mm
- Degree & Swivel:: The wall mount can be tilted from -20º to +20º and rotation from -180º to +180º to make it easy and comfortable to view your TV from multi-angles.
- VESA: Compatibility with VESA (mounting hole pattern) -100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm, 1500 x1 50mm, 200 x 200mm
- Extremely Safe: This wall mount TV bracket has high standards and can hold the weight they're rated based on UL standards, so you can rest assured that it will hold the weight of your TV.
- Loading capacity: Support upto 30kg/ 66lbs
- Material:Our heavy-duty swivel TV mount is made with high grade steel which ensures reliable weight loading and makes whole unit sturdy and safe.
- Instructions already included and just need to follow the steps
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.