Design: Ergonomic design of the high back computer office chair fits the natural human body curve, relieves back pressure, and makes your work more productive.
Multi-function: Nylon castor wheels for easy movement, padded armrests to support your shoulders, extra-wide seat, pull in/out lever handle to lock the backrest, gas lift height adjustments & built-in lumbar support.
Sturdy and stable: The metal base added more stability and long-lasting for use.
Material: Constructed with dense foam and contoured Seam threads design gives a contrast between synthetic leather and suede.
Assembly: Easy to assemble and manual instruction is included, Support 250 lbs
- Ergonomic design chair with integrated neck and lumbar support.
- Chair is upholstered with high quality synthetic leather and suede upholstery.
- Contoured Seam threads design gives a contrast between synthetic leather and suede.
- High density volume cushioning to provide deluxe support.
- Adjustable multi-position Synchro backrest and resistance regulator knob at the base of the seat.
- High quality seat height adjustment gas piston.
- High quality star base star reinforced metal central ring (soul).
- Supports up to 250 lbs
- Silent wheels with 60mm black rubber band.
- Refer to the images for the detailed dimensions.
- Easy assembly, necessary tools already included in the box.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.