Ergonomic Design: High backrest that wraps around the head and back and fits perfectly to the body.
Material: High-quality foam covered in breathable PU leather, padded armrests to support your shoulders, and heavy-duty nylon base
Functionality: Height adjustments up to 3 Inches, Built-in lumbar support ,360 degree swivel in any direction, pull in/out lever handle to lock the backrest at a straight angle fixed padded armrests, and tension control knob to adjust the rocking pressure.
Usage: Ideal chair for home office, conference room, meeting room, study room, etc.
Assembly : Easy to assemble and a detailed instruction manual and the necessary tools for quick set-up, it supports weight capacity up to 250 lbs
- Best sitting comfort. Achieves a feeling that wraps the whole body with a combination of synthetic leather and polyurethane material.
- Multi-directions smooth-rolling nylon castor wheels move silently on the floor.
- 360-degree swivel for ease.
- Thick cushion that wraps your hips comfortably.
- Lock rocking function to relax and refresh your body.
- Easy height adjustment with pressure gas lift up to 3-Inches.
- The computer executive chair can support up to 250 lbs.
- Refer to the images for the detailed dimensions.
- We recommend two people to assemble this chair, instruction & necessary tools are already included.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.