6.75-Inch Memory Foam Mattress - The medium-firm feel memory foam includes cushioning to reduce the tossing and turning that makes you sleep comfortably even your partner wakes up at a night.
Support - Memory foam conforms to your body and reduce pain and discomfort by distributing the weight.
Mattress in a Box - Mattress is compressed, rolled and packed in a box for easy shipping, allowing it to easily be delivered to your door.
Material - Crafted with 1-Inch gel memory foam keeps you rejuvenate all time, 5.25-Inch high-density foam provides additional support, and 0.5-Inch quilted on top.
Warranty - We are a manufacturer specializing in the production and processing of mattresses. This mattress come with a year warranty. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, contact us at any time for support.
- 6.75 Inch Gel memory foam mattress is designed with different layers of foam to improve the support and make you feel more comfortable.
- Crafted with 1-Inch gel memory foam keeps you rejuvenate all time, 5.25-Inch high-density foam provides additional support, and 0.5-Inch quilted on top.
- Made In Canada quality
- The Mattress is compatible with a solid base, platform bed, metal bed frames, flat platform, and box spring.
- With a medium-firm feel, the mattress is perfect for staying comfortable and an excellent choice for your bedroom.
- The Mattress ships compressed and rolled in a box for easy setup. Please allow the mattress 48 - 72 hours to get back to its original position and for any potential odors to dissipate.
1) Twin (Lx W x H) - 74 x 39 x 6.75
2) Full Lx W x H) - 74 x 54 x 6.75
3) Queen Lx W x H) - 80 x 60 x 6.75
4) King Lx W x H) - 80 x 76 x 6.75
Good to Know:
- All product measurement variance by (+0.5/-0.5) Inches.
- Props are for display purposes only.
- The mattress cover can be varied depending upon the batch processing and stock availability.
What is covered?
Defects or deterioration in the structure of the foam like Body indentations and impressions of 2" or greater.
Sagging – with proper support.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving.
What is not covered?
Your mattress must be continuously and solidly supported by a foundation –which may include:
Wood slat platform – with spacing of no more than 4".
Box spring foundation - new condition.
Wire grid frames.
Metal support slats and platforms.
Mattress should not be used on the floor.
Warranty does not cover:
Expected increase of softness due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Expected decrease of foam recovery due to normal usage including body indentations of less than 2"
Mattress fabric including, but not limited to: stains, tears and wear.
Circumstances beyond the mattress itself (i.e. height of mattress on bed, linen ft., etc.).
Mattress damage due to insufficient foundation support.
Mattress decompressed for extended periods of time.
Purchase through an unauthorized ViscoLogic retailer.
Improper usage will void the mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.
Warranty Claims will require documentation of defect, as defend above, to be presented to ViscoLogic within the warranty period.
Mattress warranty voids if there are any stains on the mattress or the cover.
How long does this coverage last?
ViscoLogic, in an effort to provide outstanding customer service, is proud to issue a prorated 5-year warranty for our quality line of memory foam mattresses. The warranty begins on the date the consumer purchases the mattress.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.