The duo combination of an exquisitely crafted heavy-duty platform metal bed with pillow-top memory foam mattress is specifically designed to provide both comfort and support for a soothing and relaxing rest. It has enough storage space under the bed that makes your room clean and tidy. It has metal slats so you don't need to add a box spring to keep your mattress level.
1) Metal Bed: Twin size platform metal bed with headboard and footboard and side support legs
2) Mattress Material: Strong nonwoven fabric - Thick knitted fabric + 1.5 cm memory foam + 2 cm foam
3) Mattress Design: Thick Knitted fabric on top adds softness and medium-firm feel provides cushioning, relieves painful pressure points on the body.
4) Quality: Our expert craftsmanship focus on providing a high-quality platform metal bed to meet the needs of our esteemed customers, metal tubes powder coated in black color.
5) Support: Strong and solid metal tubing construction gives you a comfortable and restful sleep, steel slats offer an extra advantage over the wooden slats.
6) Usage: It is an ideal bed for the guest room, kids room, bedroom, office restroom, and many more.
Approx. Dimensions (Inches)
1) Bed Overall ( D x W x H): 76 x 38 x 36.50
2) Bed Height From Floor: 13
3) Mattress (D x W x H): 74 x 38 x 7.8
4) Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
5) Number of Metal Slats: 12
1) Simply unfold the bed and attached the headrest and footrest to both ends.
1) The color of the picture may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.
2) To use, remove the mattress from the packaging, allow 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand.
3) 4) Please contact our Customer Service team for any inquiries/issues.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.