Design: This modern and sophisticated leather recliner chair can attract somebody attention which makes your living room more elegant and fashionable
Material: Smooth fabric feel higher quality faux leather upholstery, Upholstered in a premium fabric, they reflect our commitment to quality craftsmanship and reliable, long-lasting design.
Smooth Reclining: The classic recliner offers an easyand smooth glide operation. You just need to press the different positions buttons on the right side of the chair
Usage: This classic recliner can be used not only in the home but also in pub, restaurants and another business place for its sophisticated look and excellent sunlight resistance
Assemble: Easy to assemble and instruction included
Design: Its traditional design provides ultimate comfort, back and bust support thanks to the contoured wing shape of the backrest.
Usage:This classic recliner can be used not only in the home but also in pub, restaurants and another business place for its sophisticated look and excellent sunlight resistance.
Material: Smooth fabric feel higher quality faux leather upholstery, padded with synthetic foam. 2 independent motors for Backrest recline and Footrest
Four Different Postions
This high end chair consists of four adjustability positions. You can set these four positions through a control panel on the right side of the recliner chair.
Upright with Footrest
Recline with Footrest
1) Upright Postion
Overall (L x B X H): 25 x 27 x 47
2) Recline with footrest Postion
Overall (Lx B x H): 56 x 27 x 39
Instructions already included
Easy to assemble within 20 minutes, just follow the instructions.
We try to have the images display the nearest possible true colors, however, colors may differ a little due to photographic lighting sources and color and contrast settings of the device the images are viewed on.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.