This modern high back diamond shape quilted bar stool is upholstered in a durable polyurethane upholstery. It adjusts from counter to bar height through gas-lift mechanism. This arm-less design is gracefully structure for easy movement and your comfort.
- The height adjustable swivel seat adjusts from counter to bar height with the handle located below the seat.
- The chrome footrest supports your feet while also providing a contemporary chic design.
- Multiple elegant color choices available to suit any decor, whether it be kitchen counter, any home bar setting or any work setting.
- High backrest with quilted padding for comfortable seating.
- Set of two stools.
Dimensions (inches) - (Comparison with average stools)
- Adjustable stool height: Max 45.5 Min 37.5 (Average Max 41 Min 34)
- Stool width: Max 16 (Average Max 15)
- Stool depth: Max 16 (Average max 15)
- Backrest height: Max 13 (Average Max 8)
- Backrest width: Max 15.25 (Average 12.5)
- Backrest thickness: Max 3 inches thick (Average 2 inch)
- Gas-lift height range: Max 8 (Average 7)
- Adjustable Seat height from ground: Max 31 Min 23 (Average Max 31 Min 24)
- Seat width: Max 15.75 (Average Max 14)
- Seat depth: Max 16 (Average Max 13.5)
- Seat thickness: Max 3 inches thick (Average 1 inch)
- Seat height from footrest: 14 (Average 15)
- Footrest height from ground: Max 16.5 Min 8 (Average Max 14 Min 7)
- Footrest width: 13.25 (Average Max 11)
- Pole diameter: Max 2 (Average Max 2)
- Base diameter: Max 16 (Average Max 15)
Some easy assembly required. Parts for two stools, assembly tools and instructions included. Assembly time for two adults 15 minutes.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.