Space saving designed convertible Sofa bed, perfect for bedroom, living room, dorm or other area use
Thick foam with high quality leatherette upholstery
Reinforced steel construction supports up to 550lbs Reversible Chaise
Combine it with Armless Chair and an Ottoman to make a Chaise
Armless Chair and an Ottoman Sold Separately
Convert from a loveseat sofa to a sleeper in ease for versatile and varied use as needed
High quality steel frame for a sturdy and pleasurable seat in any room of the house
Includes 2 throw pillows for extra comfort in seating and lying
Soft thick foam padded cushion provide an extra plush experience for superior comfort
Easily removable sofa cover for washing and cleaning
Material: Steel, Sponge, Suede
Detailed Dimensions (Inches):
Height: Max 32.5
Depth: Max 33
Seat Depth: Max 22
Backrest Height: Max 19
Backrest Thickness: Max 5.5
Single Backrest Width: Max 33.5
Height: Max 14.75
Depth: Max 41.5
Ground Clearence: Max 7.75
Padding Thickness: Max 2.25
Box Quilted Pattern: 11 by 7.25
Recliner Backrest Position: 45 degrees Approx
Net Weight: 81.4lbs
Weight Capacity: 550lbs
Detailed assembly instructions are available for you to quickly assemble the sofa
We recommend two people to install it together
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.