[Mario Bellini] designer inspired Camaleonda sofa is perfect living room centre piece. Enjoy the luxury of redesigning your space at any moment by simply hooking or unhooking the seats, backrest and armrests to change the arrangement of your sofa. A reproduction of some of the most iconic designers of mid century modern furniture.
Solid wood legs
High quality velvet material
Provided with rings & carabiners to easily hook or unhook the arm rests, back rests and seats
Produced with high quality polyurethane foam & wood, the chairs are light and easy to move.
Modular, customizable sofa
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.