Design: Ergonomic design gaming racing style home office chairs are reliable for long hours of Gaming and Sitting.
Comfort: The extra padded bucket seat and backrest designed as per human body curve will surely help you to unwind and de-stress. You can sit for long hours for watching TV, Relaxing, surfing on the phone without getting exhausted.
Material: High-quality moulded foam wrapped in a breathable and premium quality PU leather, class 4 standard pneumatic gas lift, PU arms, heavy-duty nylon base, and metal frame.
Multi-function: The chair can be locked and tilted between 90 - 180 degrees, 2D-Armrest (Height Adjustable and move sideways), Adjustable and removable lumbar and extra padded headrest pillows, 360 smooth swivels & pneumatic gas lift adjust the height , and tension control knob to adjust the rocking of the chair
Assembly : Easy to assemble and a detailed instruction manual and the necessary tools for quick set-up, it supports 250 lbs
1) Design: Ergonomic High Back designed gaming chair is perfect for intense gaming sessions and thick foam ensure comfort and relaxation sitting for long hours.
2) Material: High quality moulded foam wrapped in a breathable and premium quality PU leather, class 4 standard pneumatic gas lift, PU arms, heavy duty nylon base, and metal frame.
3) Sturdy Heavy duty nylon base adds durability, stability and mobility to withstand maximum weight capacity up to 250lbs.
4) Swivel & Movement: 360 degree rotation, five twins smooth rolling and freely swivel castors slide easily without worrying about scratching the floor.
5) Adjustable:2D adjustable PU material armrests, removable and adjustable lumbar support, and headrest cushions for relieving pressure on waist and neck,
6) Reclining & Rocking :The chair can be reclined and locked at any angle between 90 180 degrees for working, gaming, studying and relaxing, etc. With the tension control knob you can adjust the rocking of the chair of the chair.
Approx. Dimensions (Inches):
1) Overall (D x W x H) : 25 x 26 x 51 54
1) Easy to assemble and it would take 20 25 minutes to put it together.
2) Instruction manual is already included in the box.
1) The actual color of the item may slightly vary from the merchandise pictures due to the photographic lighting sources, screen brightness, etc.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.