Pragmatic ergonomic design office chair with integrated lumbar support.
High-quality fine aesthetic stich work. Chair is upholstered with Soft feel material.
Conventional tilt mechanism - It has a single lock. Tilt-Lock-Rock with Tension managemet to adjust the chair as per your need.
Armrests have upholstered cushioned arm pads on the top for ergonomic comfort.
Strong chair base and nylon castors. Weight Capacity 250 lbs. Easy assembly - All parts hardware and instructions included.
1) High quality fine aesthetic stich work.
2) Chair is upholstered with Soft feel material.
3) Conventional tilt mechanism It has a single lock.
4) Tilt Lock Rock with Tension management to adjust the chair as per your need.
5) Armrests have upholstered cushioned arm pads on the top for ergonomic comfort.
6) Strong chair base and nylon castors.
7) Ideal for use at Home Office or office, conference room, meeting room, etc 87) Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
Approx Dimensions (Inches):
Overall (D x W x H): 26.40 x 25.20 x 44.30 48.80
Seat Overall (D x W x H (Seat Height From Floor)): 20.30 x 20.65 x 18.30 22
1) Easy assembly All parts hardware and instructions included.
Please note: The actual color of the item may slightly vary from the merchandise pictures due to photographic lighting sources, screen brightness, etc.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.