The stylish and sturdy metal platform bed with headboard and footboard is the perfect choice for all kinds of home styles. Crafted from metal, it showcases an open design and eye-catching focal point to your guest bedroom.
Size: Twin size bed with overall dimensions(Inches) - 76 x 38 x 36.50
Storage Space: The bed height from floor is approx. 12-Inches which gives you enough storage space to organize your stuff under the bed
Extra Support: The sturdy and durable metal frame structure including slats, side rails, headboard & footboard, & support legs
Installation: All you have to do is to unfold the bed board and attached the headboard and footboard to the opposite sides of the bed
The exquisitely crafted platform metal bed is designed as per the modern home decor and has enough storage space under the bed that makes your room clean and tidy. It has metal slats so you don't need to add a box spring to keep your mattress level.
1) Design: Twin size platform metal bed with headboard and footboard and center support legs
2) Quality: Our expert craftsmanship focus on providing a high quality platform metal bed to meet the needs of our esteemed customers, metal tubes powder coated in black color.
3) Support: Strong and solid metal tubing construction gives you a comfortable and restful sleep, steel slats offer an extra advantage over the wooden slats.
4) Usage: It is an ideal bed for the guest room, kids room, bedroom, office restroom, and many more.
5) Installation: Our platform metal bed is easy to install as they come folded and tightly packed in a box, Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Approx. Dimensions (Inches)
1) Overall ( D x W x H): 76 x 38 x 36.50
2) Bed Height From Floor: 13
3) Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
4) Number of Metal Slats: 12
1) Simply unfold the bed and attached the headrest and footrest to both ends. Please Note:
1) The color of the picture may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources.
2) Mattress sold separately
3) Please contact our Customer Service team for any inquiries/issues.
What is covered?
1. This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product by default.
2. If a product by default is defective, it has to be reported within 15 days of receiving and the required part(s) can be shipped to the customer if and when available.
What is not covered?
- This limited warranty does not cover any damage caused by the owner modifying, attempting to fix, or otherwise altering the product.
- This limited warranty excludes warranties from certain parts, such as the screws and bolts.
- This also does not warrant that product would not become obsolete or out of stock at some point in the future and part and full product replacement will not be possible.
- Warranty does not cover shipping charges to replace the parts.
- Warranty voids if the damage was done due to incorrect assembly procedure (including extra tightening the screw that it loses thread)
- Purchase of ViscoLogic product from an unauthorized dealer
How long does this coverage last?
This warranty lasts for 360 days from the date of original purchase of this product.
Who is covered?
This limited warranty covers only the original purchaser of the product. The limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners or purchasers of this product.