Whether at home office, study or at your work place this chair is for all decor settings. The angled bucket seat's typical shape provides excellent support. Low-maintenance artificial leather makes it easier to clean. This sporty racing seat impresses not only through exclusive design but also through premium quality workmanship.
- Perforated breathable leatherette seat.
- Higher grade faux leather upholstery
- Lightweight sturdy chair for easy movement
- Quilted pattern headrest augments the aesthetics of this chair.
- Adjustable height
- 360 degree Swivel
- Tilt, Rock Butterfly mechanism
- Adjustable chair height: Max 47 Min 44
- Chair width: Max 27
- Chair depth: Max 27
- Backrest height: Max 28
- Backrest width: Max 18 (with wings) Min 16 (without wings)
- Backrest thickness: Max 3 inches thick
- Gaslift height range: Max 3
- Adjustable Seat height from ground: Max 21 Min 18
- Seat width: Max 19
- Seat depth: Max 19
- Seat thickness: Max 3
- Armrest height: Max 7.5
- Armrest depth: Max 13
- Caster diameter: Max 2
- Base diameter: Max 27
- Capacity: 300 lbs
Some easy assembly required. Assembly tools and instruction included.
Basic chair, decent comfort
Posted by Derek Button on 2020 Apr 20th
I think this is a pretty good chair at $149.99. The only issue I have is that the bolts keep loosening off on the arms/seat. I will have to use some thread locker on them. This or some lock washers should have been included with the chair.