ViscoLogic Tranquil Contemporary Tripod Lounge Chair Plywood Walnut Vaneer Accent Shell Chair (Black)
This piece has become an icon of mid-century furniture design. With this contemporary reproduction, you can find out for yourself why it’s become such a hit. You can add this brilliant collection to your home and office décor. The beautiful walnut veneer black and enchanting curves make this chair beautiful to look at from all sides and angles.
Our gently curved design shell chair is a display of aesthetic elegance that does not compromise comfort and luxury living. You can add this stunning and fascinating chair to your living room, porch, and balcony to get a gentle and relaxing feel.The padded cushions and reclined angle make this chair supremely comfortable to sit in
1) Unique Design: Designed with a tilted backrest and curved winged seat is comfortable for seating as it has PU leather padding which makes it worthy for lounging in any home.
2) High-Quality: Our expert craftsmanship puts extra effort to deliver high-quality products that make them long-lasting and reliable.
3) Material: The frame comprises high-quality molded plywood with breathable foam covered with PU leather.
4) Support: The chair is strong enough to hold a weight capacity of up to 220 lbs. that show durable strength and stability.
Approx. Dimension (Inches):
1) Overall (D x W x H): 32" x 36" x 29"
2) Seat Height From Floor: 15"
3) Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
1) The shell chair is easy to assemble, and the instruction manual is already included.
1) The photos may slightly different from the actual item in terms of color due to the photographic lighting sources or monitor's display.
2) Please clean it with a damp cloth.
3) Do not Use craft knife to open the box.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
ViscoLogic DUKE Adjustable Headrest Luxury Living Room Leather Sofa/Couch, Loveseat, Arm Chair (Brown) (FOR GTA AREA ONLY)
ViscoLogic LANCASTER Luxury Fabric Living Room 3-Seater Sofa/ Couch, Loveseat & Arm Chair (Grey) (FOR GTA ONLY)